Lodha Codename Golden Tomorrow
Lodha Group proudly prelaunches luxury home in Palava. The Launch name is Codename Golden Tomorrow
- Why invest in real estate in Mumbai?
Real estate is a source of future income streams which is much more stable in nature than equities, bonds or investment in commodities like gold. It has also shown greater appreciation than other forms of investment over the past few years.
|% growth since 2011|
- Why invest in Palava?
Palava enjoys more than 40% premium as compared to other markets
|Capital appreciation trends (from 2011 to 2014)|
- Lodha Codename Golden Tomorrow – an investor’s best bet
Globally, the best downtowns truly are considered a treasured part of the community. The best downtowns reflect a real status. Entertainment is a driving market segment here. Downtowns around the world enjoy premiums as high as 3.2x over other parts of the cities. [Reiterate the examples below with emphasis on premiums the downtowns command]
- Manhattan, New York, home to the iconic Central Park and a wide variety of restaurants, pubs and cafes : commands a 3.2x premium
- Westminster, London, a buzzing Cultural Centre with theatres, museums and live performances: commands a 2.8x premium
- Sydney City Centre, shoppers’ paradise : commands a 1.5x premium
In Palava, Downtown is truly where the smart money resides. The smartest investors in Palava would invest in Downtown because this place is the most desirable from an investment perspective and will command a premium in the future vis-à-vis other places in the neighbourhood. Downtown in Palava will be a vibrant destination that the entire Palava city sees as an asset.
- Palava, the ultimate smart money destination
- Palava is perfectly situated to be a major business hub.
- At the centre of the economic triangle of Navi Mumbai, Thane, and Kalyan
- Less than an hour from South Mumbai (via the Eastern Freeway)
- Within 20 minutes of the upcoming international airport
- 40 minutes from Mumbai’s main port, JNPT
- Well-connected by rail. Nearby stations include Dombivli (Central Rail), Vashi (Harbour Rail), and Nilje (Diva-Panvel line)
- Future infrastructure developments that will lead to significant capital value appreciation:
Infrastructure upgrades expected to boost the status of the development and prices in the region in the immediate future –
- Planned expansion of roads leading to Vashi and Kalyan
- Upgradation of Nilje railway station to suburban railway line status
- Monorail station proposed within the city
- The area is seeing major road upgrades such as the widening of the Badlapur Road and infrastructure upgrade around Mahape.
- Pivotal location for upcoming regional transportation projects like the Virar-Alibaug multimodal corridor
Palava v/s Other Mumbai regions – Growth unparalleled
2010-2014 QoQ growth/price appreciation across micro – markets
- The Big Bang launch last year & the appreciation numbers!
The city launch has been termed as the biggest launch till date with more than 4500 homes booked within a period of not more than 45 days. A simple same property today commands a base price of over Rs.6000 psf which is almost MORE THAN THREE TIMES THE PRICE JUST OVER 4 years ago (appreciations of over 30% YoY). Graph below shows the psf increase & appreciations received by customers since 2009.
- Lodha Easylease:
- The Lodha Group has its own rental service on offer that provides logistic support, paperwork so that a customer’s experience is hassle free
- Over 1500 customers, many of them from corporate like xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, have used Easylease’s facility to get their homes put on rent. The ~market rate going on in Casa Bella and Casa Bella Gold is given below, far more than the maintenance charges:
|Unit type||Maintenance charges||Rental yield||Net gain|
|2 BHK optima||~3600||~7500||3900|
|2 BHK ultima||~4200||~9000||4800|
|3 BHK optima||~5000||~11000||6000|
Companies whose employees stay on rent in Palava
- Reliance 113
- L & T Infotech 74
- Lodha Group 62
- XL Dyanmics 42
- TCS 30
- Mastek 18
- Igate Global solutions 18
- Accenture Service Pvt ltd 15
- Capegemini Consultancy India Pvt ltd 13
- Siemens 12
- Glenmark 10
- Cheers Interactive 10
- Congnizant 10
- Palava re-sale prices
- The prices in the re-sale market in Casa Bella, Casa Bella Gold are at a minimum of ~2.5x launch prices (transacting today at Rs 5,500-7,000 psf.)
- About Palava:
- The Lodha group is developing a privately planned city at the junction of Navi Mumbai, Thane and Dombivali. This city is almost 25% the size of the island city of Mumbai and will be the best planned city in India. It is designed to ensure that all possible conveniences are a short walk away and its citizens live an extremely high quality of life.
- Palava provides access via a short walk to open spaces for recreation, quality education, good healthcare and transport options; offices close by, good quality public services, non-stop power and water, good leisure options in the vicinity and clean and well-planned neighbourhoods.
- Over the last 4 years, the group has completed township projects like Casa Bella, Casa Bella Gold, Casa Rio, Casa Rio Gold and Mumbai’s first golf themed township – Lodha Golfinks – within Palava city. These residential developments are already home to 22,000 happy families. The same property today commands a base price of over Rs.6500 psf which is almost MORE THAN THREE TIMES THE PRICE JUST OVER 4 years ago.
Palava, India’s first Smart city
- Located at the epicenter of development, this smart city is home to thousands: with over 23,000 residential units sold. By 2025, the city will house over 1,00,000 families
- Properties under development include 3 more residential projects, a multispecialty hospital, a 5-lac sq.ft. mall, Pawar Public School and more
- The city’s smart tie up with IBM offers citizens of Palava future-ready smart infrastructure and facilities like fibre optic network, CCTVs for monitoring, Smart Card for cashless living, an E-portal for citizen-led governance and much more
- The city uses advanced, data driven systems to integrate information from all its operations into a single system to improve efficiency and deliver an enhanced quality of life for the residents.
So don’t wait & prebook your interest in Lodha Codename Golden Tomorrow launch.